My name is Tim Hermie, and I am a Modern Workplace Architect.
I have more than 10 years of experience with Microsoft Technologies in the Workplace Management segment. I specialized myself in the Enterprise Mobility and Security suite of Microsoft. This with a strong focus on Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Intune MDM/MAM, Windows Autopilot, Windows 10 and Windows Virtual Desktop.
Next to being a Modern Workplace Architect, I’m also a passionate Microsoft Certified Trainer, delivering workshops about Microsoft EMS, Microsoft 365 and Azure in Europe at the moment.
I’m a Founding Board Member of MC2MC (Microsoft Cloud and Client Management Community) in Belgium. I am passionate about connecting with people and community, and also a public speaker at IT events.
I got recognized by Microsoft in 2020 and received the Microsoft MVP award for Enterprise Mobility. In 2021 I got recognized again my Microsoft and received the Windows Insider MVP award.
I was also recognized by Microsoft by receiving two digital badgers from their Azure Heroes program: Community Hero and Mentor.
In June 2020 I also got recognized by Microsoft with the Most Valuable Mentor award.
Senior Modern Workplace Architect
– Making custom offerings for our clients about Modern Workplace projects
– Design of a Custom Modular Matrix for Intune projects so that our customers can choose their own package that suits their needs
– Estimation of Modern Workplace projects
– Making commercial presentations for our customers
– Technical presales
– Making strategic roadmaps for our customers
– Making a Modern Workplace standard offering for recurrent business
– Mentoring students and Junior Modern Workplace Engineers, and follow up
– Making custom trainings about the EMS stack
– Train the trainers
– Coaching role around all things EMS
– Building offerings in our team
– Guarding team insights
– Guarding core KPI’s of the team
– Coaching of the team
– Implementation and design of EMS projects
– Follow up on projects of our Junior Modern Workplace Engineers
– As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, mainly focusing on Microsoft Enterprise Mobility and Security suite (EMS), all things Microsoft 365 and Azure, I provide custom technical workshops, lectures and demo’s to our customers and IT professionals. All my courses and workshops are custom made with hands-on labs, so it’s a perfect mixture between theory and technical lab exercises.
– As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, I can also train Microsoft Official Courseware (MOC) to our customers and IT professionals.
SCCM Engineer / System Engineer – Workspace team FLUVIUS (through IT-Planet)
– Windows PC (Win7, Win8.1 and Win10)
– Deployment of GPO’s
– SCCM setup/administration/maintenance, setup deployments/collections, monitoring/software metering, OSD task-sequence, WMI
– Azure AD
– Image deployment, computer and user policy management
– PowerShell and VBS scripting
– Office365 / Excel / Access
– PC Hardware and peripherals
– ADMX template
– Active Directory setup/management of Organizational Units